Senior LED Technician
Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Tired of the same old gigs? Are you ready for incredibly challenging events and high profile shows? GoVision is hiring experienced LED technicians with commitment and dedication. We are looking for truly passionate people who can work in a fast pace and always changing environments.
- Responsible for setting up and operating multiple LED screens and equipment for a variety of events.
- Research and train to stay on leading edge of LED technology and video production.
- Provide show site management. Manage labor crews, riggers, and/or coworkers to safely construct LED screens and equipment.
- Provide project management, show prep, and on-site execution.
- Assist in quality control and maintenance of LED product and supporting accessories.
- Train and develop other technicians.
- Competently represent GoVision to customers. Use good judgment and make sound decisions. Become knowledgeable of and follow company procedures.
- Perform other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college is preferred. LED, video engineering, or project management experience preferred, but not required.
- Travel required. Ability to travel via ground and air. Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Will travel 50 to 75% of calendar year. Must be able to travel internationally. Able to quickly learn hardware and software systems as well as good mechanical understanding. Must have solid understanding of video signals and signal flow to assist in trouble shooting.
- Strong leadership skills and abilities to direct crew members. Ability to work as a team member and work unsupervised.
- Must have good written/verbal communication skills in English. Experience in MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work at heights, work from ladders or structures and ability to carry equipment and/or tools. Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and responsible.
- Must live in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area or able to relocate within 3 months of hire.
GoVision, LP. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoVision complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation and training.