GoVision LLC (www.jumbo.tv), a Learfield company, is a premier provider of large-scale LED video displays and related services specializing in state-of-the-art mobile and modular LED technology, closed circuit TV, creative/content services, custom design, fabrication and installation. Our full-service LED solutions span from the most complex modular configurations, custom built to any size, to North America’s largest fleet of turnkey mobile units. GoVision is dedicated to unrivaled experiences through exceptional customer service, innovative design, and a relentless pursuit of perfection in the unpredictable event business.
Reports to: Mobile Services Manager
Carry out any and all duties assigned by the Mobile Services Manager including, but not limited to; operation, transportation and upkeep of individual GoVision vehicles. Upkeep of GoVision vehicles will be conducted in concert with the Transportation Manager. All truck prep for assigned vehicles. Maintain all individual records and responsibilities pertaining to DOT regulations and CDL requirements. Transportation of equipment, packing and/or supervision of packing and transportation back to shop.
1. Maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies related to their commercial driver’s licenses and Department of Transportation (DOT)/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
2. Participate in periodic road tests for training purposes. Tests will be conducted by management and will cover a variety of driving criteria.
3. Coordinate with Mobile Services Manager.
4. Pre-Trip inspection of unit to ensure it is safe for road, and all equipment needed has been loaded.
5. Transport equipment to show site or to vendors for truck repair or equipment pickups.
6. Move trucks around GoVision yard.
7. Assist in maintaining vehicle cleanliness and preparation for departures.
8. Complete show reports and expense reports
9. Maintain equipment and assist in quality control tests
- Commercial Driver License (Class A) is required.
- Complete a satisfactory road test.
- Provide all required documentation for Driver Qualification file, including participation in Pre-Employment and Random Drug & Alcohol Testing
All Field Services positions require a certain level of physicality to perform some of the necessary functions and associated tasks of the position. All prospective employees and freelance contractors may be required to undergo a physical evaluation and if required, pass a Department of Transportation physical evaluation as well. Results of the physical evaluation will be compared to the necessary physical requirements of the position to ensure the prospective employee can perform at the required levels of physical exertion.