Intern Business Development
Contact: Brad Merriman, Business Development Manager | 940.464.2320 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Hours: Up to 40 Hours per week
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Responsible for assisting Business Development Team and Sales and Marketing Team in sales campaigns, marketing programs, trade shows, and sales analytics.
1. Assist Install Sales Representatives in bid and proposal presentations and quotes.
2. Host clients at GoVision headquarters and at trade shows and events.
3. Conduct research and profile prospective clients for sales and marketing campaigns.
4. Launch marketing campaigns with prospective clients through phone and email marketing blasts.
5. Conduct competitive analysis research.
6. Assist clients with content formatting for specific shows.
7. Take entry level inbound sales calls and work to closure or hand-off to specialist.
8. Assist sales staff and Project Manager in advancement communication with the client, including but not limited to managing credentials, requesting insurance requirements, reviewing safety requirements, organizing and scheduling of sub-contractors and internal resources.
9. Coordinate travel details with travel coordinator.
10. Coordinate content and video production integration with clients.
11. Assist in development of product manuals for leave behind with clients.
12. Occasional travel may be required for large projects.
13. Research and train to stay on leading edge of LED technology and video production.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited, four-year university or college with path to a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or RTVF.
- Experience with LED Video Services and/or Event Management/Project Management is a plus.
- Highly organized. Must be self-motivated, organized, and responsible to plan, execute, and document.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace environment.
- Must have good written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with current technology.
- Ability to travel via ground and air. Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Must have reliable personal transportation.
- Ability to work as a team member and work unsupervised independently.
All Field Services positions require a certain level of physicality to perform some of the necessary functions and associated tasks of the position. All prospective employees and freelance contractors may be required to undergo a physical evaluation. Results of the physical evaluation will be compared to the necessary physical requirements of the position to ensure the prospective employee can perform at the required levels of physical exertion