GoVision LLC (www.jumbo.tv), a Learfield company, is a premier provider of large-scale LED video displays and related services specializing in state-of-the-art mobile and modular LED technology, closed circuit TV, creative/content services, custom design, fabrication and installation. Our full-service LED solutions span from the most complex modular configurations, custom built to any size, to North America’s largest fleet of turnkey mobile units. GoVision is dedicated to unrivaled experiences through exceptional customer service, innovative design, and a relentless pursuit of perfection in the unpredictable event business.
Develops concept and dimensional engineering designs and drawings for internal or external customers. Collaborates with internal and external customers, Sales, Engineering and the Fabrication shop for clients and internal use. Develops layout and plans sequence of operations based upon job order, schematic drawings, and verbal instruction. Take ownership of assigned designs and development projects and be subject matter expert through customer acceptance, addressing all issues and concerns.
Supports Sales and Administration through Technical Sales Support as needed.
1. Interpret schematic drawings and become project Subject Matter Expert as required.
2. Create concepts and designs for clients and internal use
3. Become familiar with fabrication equipment
4. Resolve assembly and fabrication issues
5. Collaborate with all for the lowest life cycle cost designs
6. Troubleshoot malfunctions and direct repairs as needed
7. Ensure working environment is clean and safe
8. Check stock to ensure material inventory is replenished
9. Complete quality control checks
10. Support Product Development, Concept and Design Reviews as required
11. Support prototype builds and product evaluations
- Proficiency in “Inventor” or similar 3D development software
- Engineering Degree or in process of acquiring Engineering Degree preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to continue project momentum with incomplete information
Send resumes or completed applications to Todd Wickstrum, TWickstrum@jumbo.tv