GoVision is a full-service LED screen provider that specializes in state-of-the-art video solutions, from the most complex modular configurations, custom-built to any size, to its fleet of turnkey mobile units. The company provides affordable, day or night video broadcast to outdoor and indoor events nationwide through state-of-the-art LED screens and a comprehensive suite of production services
GoVision has distinguished itself in an ultra-competitive industry through its relentless focus on exceptional customer service. This unwavering commitment has led to an extraordinary record of client retention – a feat made all the more impressive in light of the myriad risks associated with live performances, complex technology and often severe weather.
The Argyle, Texas-based company has likewise built a reputation as a pioneer of state-of-the-art video equipment, most recently introducing the world’s largest high-definition mobile LED unit, dubbed “GoBigger.” Its professional staff offers cutting-edge technical services including full camera production, graphic generation and scoring and timing options.
GoVision offers two types of LED equipment that can be configured to virtually any size for events large or small, held either outdoors or in, day or night. Its rental fleet features screens to fit nearly any budget, including –
- Mobile units in three sizes: GoTron (9’x12′), GoBig (9’x16′) and “GoBigger (19’x33′ high definition); and,
- Modular screens, which can be custom-built to different configurations and either stacked or hung for maximum viewing ability and flexibility.
Since 2002, GoVision’s screens have enhanced the viewing experience at countless events in several key market segments, such as –
- Fairs and festivals
- Sports – golf tournaments, rodeos, auto and horse races, marathons, track meets and a wide array of collegiate and professional events
- Religious – mega-church events, festivals and other large gatherings (e.g., Billy Graham Crusades )
- Corporate – new product launches, trade shows, presentations, sales functions
- Public sector events – inaugurations, commemorations, dedications, graduations
- Entertainment – music and comedy concerts and tours
- Promotional marketing tours
- Audio/Video production companies
GoVision L.P. (www.jumbo.tv) is a premier provider of large scale LED video displays and related services specializing in state of the art mobile and modular LED technology, creative/content services as well as custom design and fabrication. Our full service LED solutions span the most complex modular configurations, custom built to any size, to North America’s largest fleet of turnkey mobile units. GoVision prides itself on delivering “More Ways to Get Noticed” through exceptional customer service, innovative design and a relentless pursuit of perfection in the unpredictable event business. GoVision has provided broadcast and production support for countless national events, including the 55th (Bush), 56th and 57th (Obama) Presidential Inaugurations, Major League Baseball and NBA All Star Games, NCAA Final Fours, the 2012 Ryder Cup and U.S. Open Championships and the 100th Anniversary Scouting Jamboree. It is the screen provider of AT&T Stadium Plaza, TCU, several college football programs and PGA tournaments. GoVision is based in Argyle, Texas, with offices in Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon.